Courted…and Coursed!

Okay, back I am! You half-believed I am dead, didn’t you? Well…I am alive and kicking (let’s not get into who)… married (yes…send in your congratulations)…relocated (from south to north…poor me!)…and settled. Quite a lot, huh!

The reasons did justify my laziness, didn’t they? Lazy I am. But I do ‘do things’, and will state one such right here, right now!

I came across this interesting website couple of months ago. Coursea it is! If you want to learn new things, courses that you missed in the university, thanks to too many awesome courses on offer at the same time (I did, because EFL had loads to offer, more than we could digest), Coursea is the place to visit. Register, Search for Courses, Join! As easy as that!

And yes, the best part is, you can register and then bunk if you’re busy or lazy. But trust me, you would not want to. I did do a couple of courses, and want to do more!


So next time you think I am dead, instead think; I am busy Coursea-ing!  


Comments