In Throw Duction

“Had we but world enough, and time,
This laziness, Lady, was no crime…”

Yes, I do misquote Marvell (and have been happily doing since 2003). And many such poets and playwrights. But I don’t repent. Am sure it would have made them turn in their graves, so am happy to contribute to their movement in my insignificant little way.

BEFORE WE BEGIN…

Let’s get some facts straight. If you do not like weird nonsense, far-fetched comparisons, sarcasms, and even serious musings all at the same time…this is NOT the place for you. I do talk (or even look) serious, but that’s when am in a mood to do (or write) something different.

COMING BACK TO THE WHY…

…And I know you are wondering why another run-of-the-mill blog, well…it’s not for nothing.  REALIZATIONS, as wise men would call it (and misquoting Marvell is one such grave realization). 

  • I realize I do not have enough time to do what I want to do, to tick out all that I have in my crazy to-do list. Just about one year, and then it will never be the same (more updates on how elsewhere). Hence these desire to cringe all nonsense here.

  • I realize I have been happily doing nothing lately. It’s addictive. And I hate being controlled, even by addictions. Hence this break-free mode.

  • I realize I am schizophrenic. And flood my other blog with philosophical musings on life, love, and nothingness. Emotions in short! That’s the other half of me, which doesn't go well with this half. And this part needs to puke. Hence these nonsense scribbling.

  • I realize I have always been a watcher. Of people, places, emotions, signs. Even movies, books, theater, and cities. But have not chronicled them. Hence this blog!


Happy reading! And I welcome both flowers and stones!


Comments